We desire to create a team of volunteers who work with our Communications Team, both with Creekside Life, and also in our day-to-day work.
We have some specific roles that we could use help in now; Proofers, Copywriters, Editors, Graphic Designers, and Story Hunters.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Time-management mojo and the ability to multi-task
- A strong voice of clarity and simplicity in design, messaging and way-finding
- Frequent and consistent email availability
Maybe you're interested because you do one or more of the listed roles. This might help seal the deal:
- You enjoy working with "creatives" who like brainstorming, rock music, and dark and moody environments. (Oh and chocolate... don't forget about chocolate)
- You have finding-typos and word-count-slashing on your list of hobbies.
- You have distaste for micromanaging and thrive in a self-starter/self-motivated environment.
If anything we've shared appeals to you, please contact Marci in the Communications Office.